Welcome!

Hathor Unlimited, LLC was created from a passion for entertainment, and a craving to be entertained. Lady Hathor believes in the saying "Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of value." (Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

As a manager/ talent agent, Lady Hathor and associates of Hathor Unlimited, LLC work with many artists, musicians, venues, promoters, production companies and partiers to bring you some of the finest entertainment this industry has to offer. Lady Hathor has an extensive list of professional and talented artists and bands, in most all genres, for your venue, special event or corporate function.

Whatever your entertainment or event needs are, ... the possibilities are unlimited!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Show Memory #412 - Hogjaw and N17 at Joe's Grotto for Pelvic Meatloaf's 20th Anniversary Party

It was December 4th 2010 and I was at Joe's Grotto in Phoenix Arizona and it was Pelvic Meatloaf's 20th Anniversary party. There were a lot of great bands who performed this night to include Hogjaw, N17 and Back From Ashes.

I arrived early and it was a good thing as this show was sold out and there were people lined up waiting to get in! A good night indeed. I was drinking my favorite drink from Joe's Grotto made by the bartender Ray, called the "Red Devil". YUM!

It had been a while since I've been out and there were so many friends here this night, including Yvonne Laughlin out of Texas whom I've missed dearly. I took the opportunity to take quite a few pictures with several different people!

I was stoked as it was the first time ever getting to witness the band N17 and WOW, what a performance! I felt safe to be right up front during the football mosh pit with the bouncer standing right behind me. (thank you)

An embarrassing moment when the camera guy comes up to me after a song from Hogjaw and says "I loved the part where you were singing along"... I can only imagine what this video will show once it surfaces!





What a great night! Thank you to all the bands and to all my wonderful friends for making this night memorable. ROCK \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Your feedback is important to us!

Lady Hathor