Welcome!

Hathor Unlimited, LLC was created from a passion for entertainment, and a craving to be entertained. Lady Hathor believes in the saying "Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of value." (Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

As a manager/ talent agent, Lady Hathor and associates of Hathor Unlimited, LLC work with many artists, musicians, venues, promoters, production companies and partiers to bring you some of the finest entertainment this industry has to offer. Lady Hathor has an extensive list of professional and talented artists and bands, in most all genres, for your venue, special event or corporate function.

Whatever your entertainment or event needs are, ... the possibilities are unlimited!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Show Memory #32 - Strangeland with Joe DeCelle at the Blooze Bar

Strangeland at the Blooze

On Feburary 14, 2009 - Valentine's Day.

I was at the Blooze Bar in Phoenix AZ and one of my favorite people, Joe DeCelle, was playing with Strangeland this night. The energy in the room was great and everyone was having a good time. I love to dance! It is often that you will find me on stage and this night was no different.


Lady Hathor
Lady Hathor



To my surprise, the next moment, Joe DeCelle goes to the floor, dances for a moment then grabs me up off stage and begins to spin me around! I'm thinking "OMG he's going to drop me"!


Lady Hathor


But after a couple of spins I was now thinking "I'm gonna be sick" as I was so dizzy.


Lady Hathor
Lady Hathor


Joe DeCelle is a talented performer. As a vocalist, guitar player, bass player and harmonica he always leaves you rev'd up and wanting more. I'm thankful to have such a good friend.


Joe DeCelle


Thank you Joe for a memorable Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Your feedback is important to us!

Lady Hathor